Information We Collect and Use
We gather information from website visitors and other individuals (referred to collectively as an “Individual” or “you”) in the following situations:
- When an Individual uses the website.
- When you leave comments, offer feedback, or submit suggestions on the website.
- When an Individual subscribes to receive email updates from Dynamix Santé.
- When you make a payment for our services or products.
- When you log into your account.
- When you join a contest or participate in a promotion through the website.
You have the option to refrain from providing Personally Identifiable Information, but doing so may limit your access to all the website’s features. The information we collect through your use of the website or when you contact Dynamix Santé includes, but is not limited to:
- Personal information (such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, username, and credit card information) that can be used to locate you, contact you, or establish your identity. This information is held in your account with us.
- Aggregate Information, your activities on the website or related to the services we offer (such as frequency of visits to this Site, data entered during use of the Site, most visited pages, browser type, links clicked, and IP address). This information cannot be used to identify, locate, or contact you.
- Information obtained via cookies (such as saving your login information and storing session details), other technologies (such as web beacons and other similar technologies), and information collected by Third Parties (including our authorized service providers, advertising companies, and advertising networks).
Dynamix Santé utilizes personal information as reasonably necessary for the following purposes:
- To personalize the User experience
- To enhance our website and services through analytics and research.
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions
- To communicate with you and keep you informed
- For marketing purposes
Disclosure of Your Information
While Dynamix Santé typically refrains from sharing, disclosing, or selling personal information to other entities, personal information may be disclosed in the following circumstances:
- To third-party service providers and affiliated entities for tasks performed on our behalf.
- If you voluntarily share personal information publicly, with other website users, or on external platforms (e.g., social media sites). We do not oversee these third parties, their use of your information, or their privacy practices, so it’s essential to review their privacy policies before sharing personal information and exercise caution when doing so.
- To a third party when you express interest in, purchase, or participate in a promotion, program, activity, service, or product offered by that third party. However, you have the option to decline the sharing of your personal information by choosing not to express interest, purchase, or participate in such offerings.
- As required or permitted by law, and in situations involving the investigation of fraud or other offenses, personal information may be shared with law enforcement agencies and private parties.
- To legal, financial, insurance, and other advisors or in connection with the sale, reorganization, or management of our business or a portion thereof.
- In emergency situations that threaten the life, health, or security of an individual.
- With your consent, as obtained from you periodically, including for purposes identified at the time of personal information collection.
- As permitted or required by law.
We adopt proper methods for data collection, storage, and processing, coupled with security measures to guard against unauthorized access, alterations, disclosure, or deletion of your Personal Information, username, password, transactional data, and data stored on our website.
Sensitive and private data exchanged between our website and its users is transmitted through a secure communication channel and is safeguarded through encryption and digital signatures.
When you make a purchase of our services, we will request your credit card and/or billing information, as well as an email address. This information will be exclusively used for processing the order and for no other purposes.
In light of the importance of protecting children’s privacy, we do not intend the website for child audiences, and we do not seek to purposely collect, process or use on the website any information relating to an individual whom we know to be under 18 years old without the prior, verifiable consent of his or her parent or other legal representative. If a parent or guardian discovers that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information, such parent or guardian has the right, upon request, to view the information provided by the child and/or to require that it be deleted from our records. In such a case we ask that the parent or guardian of the child contact us.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. To do so, please contact us using the information provided below.
3530 Rue Jean-Talon O, Montréal, QC, H3R 2G3